Monday, June 28, 2010

Neurofeedback &Tai Chi for Equestrians in Tennessee!

Hello James,

     Wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your clinic and how incredibly useful it was for every aspect of my riding and my personal/professional life.
     Not only am I a psychologist, but I specialize in Neurofeedback Therapy. Essentially, I am able to monitor the brain activity and provide visual/auditory information and help my patients (as well as myself) regulate their brain activity inorder to achieve greater balance, harmony, and health in their lives. I experimented a bit on myself today with some of your "balancing" exercises and monitoring the sensori-motor strip as well as the occiptal lobe. I was able to recieve visual verification of the proper regulation as well as the internal sensory awareness of proper balance. Awesome! I plan to also take a look at the cerebellum (monitored at the inion) and see what happens when providing the feedback during the standing meditation exercises. I am playing with these ideas and will let you know what I find.
     I hope you have a wonderful respite in Montana and I am sure you will enjoy yourself at Aimee's. I am very grateful for the work you are doing.
Best regards,

Catherine (the great)

No comments:

Post a Comment