Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Looking Forward to the UK in September!

Hi James, just a quick note to say I continue to be thrilled by the improvement both in my own balance and movement and in the ridden work. I am finding that it is much easier to feel into my body for my contribution to the problem - for instance, my horse was feeling rather hard and unyielding in my left hand, and I could feel that my left Chi Whoey was closed, and allowing it ot soften allowed my horse to soften too.
And on the ground, I feel much lighter in my movement, it is noticeably easier to stand from sitting, and in doing the exercises I now find that my neck turns are coming from midway down my thoracic spine and lifting the chin I can feel the stretch right down the centre of my abdomen. So it's all good! Looking forward to your visit in September.
Kind regards,
Julie P

No comments:

Post a Comment